The practice group Competition of WENGER PLATTNER can build on profound know-how and wide experience from its own legal consultancy activity and from former employments of individual team members at the Swiss Competition Commission (COMCO). The team advises multinational companies and SMEs in all matters related to competition and anti-trust law.
The practice group operates country wide in Switzerland. By its local presence at four sites and the team building across its sites, geographic proximity to clients throughout Switzerland and the ability to react rapidly in emergency cases are ensured at its best.
The practice group Competition of WENGER PLATTNER offers in particular the following services to its clients:
– Illicit agreements
– Abuse of market dominance
– Practicability of general terms and conditions
– Civil proceedings with implications on competition law
– Proceedings related to information collection, preliminary assessment or investigation by the COMCO or the Price Surveillance Authority
– Filing of charges with the competent authorities
– Appeal proceedings with civil or administrative courts
– Assessment of duty of notification
– Filing of notification
– Coordination with parallel European merger control proceedings
– Systematic review of contracts or specific conduct
– Design and implementation of solution proposals
– Drafting and implementation of internal guidelines and education programs
- Bulletin 5, February 2013 (in German)
- www.internationallawoffice.com/newsletters (12 August 2012)
- Basler Zeitung (BaZ), 23 December 2011 (in German)
- Anwaltsrevue 10/2009, pp. 483 et seq. (in French)
- Anwaltsrevue 09/2009, pp. 422 et seq. (in German)
- WP Flash 1/09, pp. 5 et seq.